EZ Dresden Challenge: A Quilted Beach Bag
June 12, 2012
Colorful umbrellas, beach balls, and sailboats were my inspiration.
I also knew that I wanted the bag to be deep, to hold rolled towels, and the bag had to have a nice zipper pocket to hold smaller-hard-to-find items like chapstick. I’m really happy with the results. I can’t wait for our first beach/pool outing, as I think this bag will be perfect and fun in the sun.
Remember, leave a comment, and you could win one of these awesome rulers. I will announce the winner in a week, on the 19th of June.
For more inspiration and ideas for the EZ Dresden Challenge, follow along with the blog hop:
- June 1: Salt Lake MQG: Kick Off
- June 2: Lee from Freshly Pieced
- June 3: Kati at from the blue chair
- June 4: Victoria from Bumble Beans Inc, Tanya from Squares and Triangles
- June 5: Val from How About Pink Please, Leigh from Leedle Deedle Quilts
- June 6: Amy from Amy’s Creative Side, Elisa from Stitch Outside the Ditch
- June 7: Katie from Swim Bike Quilt, Emily from Em’s Scrapbag
- June 8: Melissa from Happy Quilting Melissa, Brooke from Pitter Putter
- June 9: Nicole from Mama Love Quilts, Amy from Don’t You Know Who I Am
- June 10: Elizabeth from Don’t Call Me Betsy, Colleen from The Busy Bean
- June 11: Faith from Fresh Lemons Quilts, Deonn from Quiltscapes Quilting
- June 12: Angela from The Artists’ House, Barbie from The Quilting Mill
- June 13: Amy from Diary of a Quilter
- June 14: Jessica from Sew Crafty Jess
- June 15: Salt Lake MQG: Wrap-up
Love your bag! Have fun in the sun!